Full Designation Scholarship
Full Designation Scholarship Information
The BOMA/Chicago Foundation's Full Designation Scholarship is a needs-based opportunity that provides the $10,000 full tuition for all eight classes leading to either the RPA or FMA designation.
Full Designation Scholarship season for 2020 has closed. The 2021
scholarship season will open in September 2020 and will be due in
November 2020. You can view the Full Designation Scholarship Application, but please note that this application will be updated for the 2021 scholarship season. We invite you to read testimonials from previous recipients here.
If you have any questions, please contact Jaclynne Madden, Director of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 870-9608.
Full Designation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Current employer pays for zero or one classes per calendar year
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have taken three or less RPA/FMA designation classes prior to applying for the scholarship
- Completion of at least one year of college level courses at a college/university and earned a GPA of 2.5/4.0 or 3.5/5
- Completion of the application, along with submission of all attachments and references, by Thursday, November 7
- Available to interview with the Scholarship Committee on the morning of Wednesday, November 20
2019: Allie Borrego, JLL
2018: Zaena Rihani, CBRE
2017: Kim Conolty, Ameritus
2016: Cydney Hargro
2015: Rachael Melone, Zeller Realty Group; earned RPA in 2016
2015: Caitlin Davy; earned RPA in 2017
2014: Joe Sherman, Chicago Symphony Orchestra; earned RPA and FMA in 2015
2013: Teresa Amaro, CBRE; earned RPA in 2014
2012: Kelly Davies, Landro Fox Cities Realty; earned RPA in 2013