Full Designation Scholarship
Full Designation Scholarship Application Due November 7
Would you like to earn a RPA or FMA designation that will propel your career and mold you into a commercial real estate leader? Do you want to earn this designation at no cost?
Apply for the BOMA/Chicago Foundation's Full Designation Scholarship -- a $10,000 opportunity for you to take all eight classes to earn either your Real Property Administrator (RPA) or Facilities Management Administrator (FMA) designation. Applications are due on Thursday, November 7. This is a needs-based scholarship. The eligibility criteria is listed below.
The application for the 2020 Full Designation Scholarship is now available and we encourage you to apply today! The recipient chosen can begin RPA/FMA classes starting in January 2020. You can review the 2020 RPA/FMA courses we will offer by clicking here.
Click here to download the packet containing the application and reference forms (note: forms must be submitted online using links in the packet).
Runner-Up Scholarship! The scholarship runner-up will be given the opportunity to use a Single Course Scholarship for one RPA/FMA class offered in 2020.
If you plan to apply for this scholarship, please email Jaclynne Madden or call (312) 870-9608 so that we can discuss the application process and requirements.
We invite you to read testimonials from previous recipients here.
Full Designation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Current employer pays for zero or one classes per calendar year
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have taken three or less RPA/FMA designation classes prior to applying for the scholarship
- Completion of at least one year of college level courses at a college/university and earned a GPA of 2.5/4.0 or 3.5/5
- Completion of the application, along with submission of all attachments and references, by Thursday, November 7
- Available to interview with the Scholarship Committee on the morning of Wednesday, November 20
2019: Allie Borrego, JLL
2018: Zaena Rihani, CBRE
2017: Kim Conolty, Ameritus
2016: Cydney Hargro
2015: Rachael Melone, Zeller Realty Group; earned RPA in 2016
2015: Caitlin Davy; earned RPA in 2017
2014: Joe Sherman, Chicago Symphony Orchestra; earned RPA and FMA in 2015
2013: Teresa Amaro, CBRE; earned RPA in 2014
2012: Kelly Davies, Landro Fox Cities Realty; earned RPA in 2013