Full Designation Scholarship
Full Designation Scholarship Information
The BOMA/Chicago Foundation's Full Designation Scholarship is a needs-based opportunity that provides the $10,000 full tuition for all eight classes leading to either the RPA or FMA designation.
If you have any questions, please contact Jaclynne Madden, Director of Education, at email@example.com or call (312) 870-9608.
2021 Full Designation Application Season
The application for the 2021 Full Designation Scholarship is now available. Click here to download the packet containing the application and reference forms. If you meet all of the eligibility criteria (listed below), we encourage you to apply! Applications are due on November 4.
Runner-Up Scholarship! The scholarship runner-up will be given the opportunity to use a Single Course Scholarship for one RPA/FMA class offered in 2021.
If you plan to apply for this scholarship, please email Jaclynne Madden or call (312) 870-9608 so that we can discuss the application process and requirements.
We also invite you to read testimonials from previous Full Designation Scholarship recipients.
Full Designation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant does NOT have to be a BOMA/Chicago member
- Current employer pays for zero or one classes per calendar year
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have taken three or less RPA/FMA designation classes prior to applying for the scholarship
- Completion of at least one year of college level courses at a college/university and earned a GPA of 2.5/4.0 or 3.5/5
- Completion of the application, along with submission of all attachments and references, by November 4
- Available to interview with the Scholarship Committee on November 18
2020: Caroline Foulk, JLL
2019: Allie Borrego, JLL
2018: Zaena Rihani, CBRE; earned RPA in 2020
2017: Kim Conolty, Ameritus
2016: Cydney Hargro
2015: Rachael Melone, Zeller Realty Group; earned RPA in 2016
2015: Caitlin Davy; earned RPA in 2017
2014: Joe Sherman, Chicago Symphony Orchestra; earned RPA and FMA in 2015
2013: Teresa Amaro, CBRE; earned RPA in 2014
2012: Kelly Davies, Landro Fox Cities Realty; earned RPA in 20132021 Season Full Designation Scholarship Application