Full Designation Scholarship
Full Designation Scholarship Information
The BOMA/Chicago Foundation's Full Designation Scholarship is a needs-based opportunity that provides the $10,000 full tuition for all eight classes leading to either the RPA or FMA designation.
The Full Designation Scholarship for
2020 will open in September 2019 and will be due in November 2019. You can view the Full Designation Scholarship Application, but please note that this application will be updated for the 2020 scholarship season. Read testimonials from previous recipients here.
If you have any questions, please contact Jaclynne Madden, Director of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 870-9608.
Full Designation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Current employer pays for zero or one classes per calendar year
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have taken three or less RPA/FMA designation classes prior to applying for the scholarship
- Completion of at least one year of college level courses at a college/university and earned a GPA of 2.5/4.0 or 3.5/5
2019: Allie Borrego, JLL
2018: Zaena Rihani, CBRE
2017: Kim Conolty, Ameritus
2016: Cydney Hargro
2015: Rachael Melone, Zeller Realty Group; earned RPA in 2016
2015: Caitlin Davy, The Hearn Company; earned RPA in 2017
2014: Joe Sherman, Chicago Symphony Orchestra; earned RPA and FMA in 2015
2013: Teresa Amaro, CBRE; earned RPA in 2014
2012: Kelly Davies, Landro Fox Cities Realty; earned RPA in 2013