Apply for the Needs-Based RPA/FMA Full Designation Scholarship
2021 Full Designation Application Season
The BOMA/Chicago Foundation's Full Designation Scholarship is a needs-based opportunity that provides the $10,000 full tuition for all eight classes leading to either the RPA or FMA designation.
The application for the 2021 Full Designation Scholarship is now available. Click here to download the packet containing the application and reference forms. If you meet all of the eligibility criteria (listed below), we encourage you to apply! Applications are due on November 4.
Runner-Up Scholarship! The scholarship runner-up will be given the opportunity to use a Single Course Scholarship for one RPA/FMA class offered in 2021.
If you plan to apply for this scholarship, please email Jaclynne Madden or call (312) 870-9608 so that we can discuss the application process and requirements.
We also invite you to read testimonials from previous Full Designation Scholarship recipients.
Full Designation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Current employer pays for zero or one classes per calendar year
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have taken three or less RPA/FMA designation classes prior to applying for the scholarship
- Completion of at least one year of college level courses at a college/university and earned a GPA of 2.5/4.0 or 3.5/5
- Completion of the application, along with submission of all attachments and references, by Thursday, November 7
- Available to interview with the Scholarship Committee on the morning of November 18