BOMA/Chicago Foundation Hosts Inaugural Diversity Panel
On May 15, the BOMA/Chicago Foundation Diversity Committee held its inaugural diversity panel – The Business of Diversity: A Case for Action. Over 90 CRE professionals joined us to hear from experts about how to create a more diverse corporate culture and how diversity has a direct and positive impact on a company’s bottom line.
Our panelists included:
- Andrés Tapia, Senior Client Partner at Korn Ferry (Moderator)
- Stephen Cornejo Garcia, Director of Inclusive Diversity at Allstate
- Melissa Donaldson, Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer at Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Angela Pratt Geffre, Head of Talent at JLL
- Bobby Griffin, Vice President for Diversity & Inclusion at CBRE
To view photos from the event, please visit our Facebook page.
We would like to thank the CBRE team at 353 North Clark Street for securing and donating the beautiful venue. We also thank our Panel Sponsor – CBRE.
If you would like more information about diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, please read the following documents (provided by Korn Ferry). You are also welcome to reach out to Jaclynne Madden, Director of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 870-9608.