Congratulations to BOMA/Chicago’s 2023 Regional TOBY Winners!
BOMA/Chicago is proud to announce that all five local BOMA/Chicago TOBY winners have also won the 2023 North Central Region TOBY Award! The North Central Region includes Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky.
In the commercial real estate industry, the TOBY Award is the most prestigious and comprehensive award of its kind, recognizing excellence in office building management and operations in specific categories of building size and type. All regional winners first won on the local level after thorough building inspections and a rigorous written application process. Written applications were then judged on the regional level. Applicants were judged on tenant relations, commitment to environmental sustainability, emergency preparedness, budgeting, work order systems, security standards, staff experience, continuing education and much more.
Regional winners will proceed to the international competition. International winners will be announced in June at the TOBY Awards Banquet as part of the BOMA International Conference & Expo in Kansas City, MO.
Our 2023 TOBY Regional Winners are:
- Corporate Facility: 400 South Jefferson, Managed by The RMR Group and Owned by SIR Chicago LLC
- Renovated Building: 321 North Clark, Managed by Hines and Owned by American Realty Advisors, Diversified Real Estate Capital, Hines
- 250,000 to 499,999 Square Feet: 311 W. Monroe, Managed by Sterling Bay Property Management
- 500,000 to 1 Million Square Feet: 333 N Green, Managed by Sterling Bay Property Management and Owned by 333 N Green, LLC
- Over 1 Million Square Feet: One South Wacker, Managed by JLL and Owned by 601W Companies