Congratulations to BOMA/Chicago’s Five Regional TOBY Winners!
BOMA/Chicago is proud to announce that all five local BOMA/Chicago TOBY winners have also won the 2022 North Central Region TOBY Award! The North Central Region includes Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky.
In the commercial real estate industry, the TOBY Award is the most prestigious and comprehensive award of its kind, recognizing excellence in office building management and operations in specific categories of building size and type. All regional winners first won on the local level after thorough building inspections and a rigorous written application process. Written applications were then judged on the regional level. Applicants were judged on tenant relations, commitment to environmental sustainability, emergency preparedness, budgeting, work order systems, security standards, staff experience, continuing education and much more.
The regional winners will proceed to the international competition. International winners will be announced in June at the TOBY Awards Banquet as part of the BOMA International 2022 Conference & Expo in Nashville.
- Corporate Facility: 400 South Jefferson, Managed by The RMR Group LLC and Owned by SIR Chicago, LLC
- Renovated Building: Presidents Plaza, Managed by Glenstar and Owned by Glenstar & Angelo Gordon & Co.
- Historical Building: The Old Post Office, Managed by JLL and Owned by 601W Companies
- 250,000 to 499,999 Square Feet: Fulton West, Managed by CBRE, Inc. and Owned by Commerz Real, AG
- 500,000 to 1 Million Square Feet: 150 N. Michigan, Managed by CBRE, Inc. and Owned by CBRE Investment Management