BOMA/Chicago In-Person Events to Require Proof of COVID Vaccination or Negative COVID Test
BOMA/Chicago has implemented new COVID-19 protocols for indoor events, effective at our Annual Meeting on November 18 and going forward until further notice.
For everyone’s well-being, we are requiring proof of vaccination or negative test results to attend in-person events. Requirements include:
- Providing proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation. Pictures of your vaccination card may be used to prove vaccination status; OR
- Providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to the event.
Attendees will be required to present evidence of vaccination or test results at the venue, prior to arriving at the registration table.
- This requirement will apply to all attendees, including any guests for whom tickets were provided by other members.
- In addition to our health protocols, mask wearing and other government requirements may also be in place for any Association event.
- Entry requirements are subject to change.
For questions, please contact Diana Zamora, BOMA/Chicago Manager of Information and Data Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.