2022 Education Course Calendar: Save the Dates!
BOMA/Chicago has scheduled education classes for the 2022 calendar year (listed below). Mark your calendars and save the dates! All RPA/FMA courses and the Construction Drawing Series qualify for CMCP certification credits.
If you have any questions regarding our education programs, please contact Jaclynne Madden, Director of Education, at email@example.com or (312) 870-9608.
2022 Education Calendar
The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part I
Required RPA & FMA Course
Dates: October 17, 18, 19, 20 and 24 and 25
Times: 5:30PM – 8:30PM
Instructor: Nasser Dollah, International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE)
Hybrid Class: Join Virtually or at 115 South LaSalle (Room 806)
RPA/FMA Designation Enrollment Fee: $225
RPA/FMA Course Enrollment Fee: $100
RPA/FMA Hard Copy Book Fee: $56
Digital books are included in the class pricing below and do not cost extra
RPA/FMA Course Fees (not including Ethics)
BOMA/Chicago Member: $1,275
BOMA Local Member: $1,275
RPA/FMA Ethics Course Fee
BOMA/Chicago Member: $625
BOMA Local Member: $625
Construction Drawing Series
BOMA/Chicago Member: $550
BOMA/Chicago Cancellation/Attendance Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an Educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to 7 calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed since BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago firstname.lastname@example.org for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
- You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.