Members: Look For Your 2021 Dues Invoices in the Mail
November 18, 2020
Thank you to all our BOMA/Chicago members for your membership and support this year.
BOMA/Chicago membership dues invoices for 2021 were mailed to all our members the week of November 9. Payments are due January 31, 2021.
If you would like to pay your invoice online please follow these steps to pay your balance with a credit card.
1) Log in to the BOMA/Chicago website at www.bomachicago.org and click “My Account” on the top of the web page:
- For membership dues, click “Pay Member Dues”, located on the far left panel. You must be the Primary Contact or Administrator on the account.
- It you are responsible for multiple buildings, you may have multiple invoices.
- Add invoice(s) to your shopping cart then select any voluntary contributions. If you are not contributing uncheck the boxes and continue.
- Check out by entering your credit card information. You will receive an electronic receipt when your transaction is complete.
2) If you prefer to pay by check:
- Attach a copy of the invoice to your check made payable to “BOMA/Chicago” and mail them to:
If you cannot access the invoice online, please contact Diana Zamora to request a copy at email@example.com or at 312.870.9600.
We look forward to serving you in the new year.