Phase 3 Re-Entry: CTA and Loop Access Open on Wednesday
June 2, 2020
- Lake Shore Drive will open with the following exits remaining closed: Michigan Avenue, Chicago Avenue, Grand Avenue, Lower Wacker Drive and Randolph Street.
- All entrance and exit ramps on 290 and 90/94.
- CTA train and bus service will be restored, however, some train stations, listed below, will remain closed. Also some bus routes will be rerouted due to local street and bridge closures. CTA will be updating this list on their website to ensure residents and employees have access to the latest transit information.
*Jackson (Red and Blue lines)
* Clark/Lake (Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Purple and Pink lines)
* State/Lake (Brown, Green, Orange, Purple and Pink lines)
* Lake (Red Line)
* Grand (Red Line)
* Chicago (Red Line)
Bridges in the Central Business District will be lowered over the Chicago River on the following streets:
* Clark Street
* Dearborn Street
* Lake Street
* Randolph Street
* Wells Street
* Washington Street
Bridges that remain raised include:
* Van Buren
Also, tomorrow, Divvy Bike Sharing Stations citywide will reopen beginning at 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. until further notice.
- City of Chicago Office Re-Entry Guidelines
- State of lllinois Office Re-Entry Guidelines
- State of Illinois Toolkit with signage, training checklists and other resources