Emerging Leader Spring Leadership Program on May 18
BOMA/Chicago's Emerging Leaders Network provides career development, education and networking opportunities for BOMA/Chicago members and Affiliate members with a recommended ten years or less experience in the commercial real estate industry.
Speed Networking with the Board of Directors
Join us at our Emerging Leaders Spring Leadership Program on
Thursday, May 18 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the
Residence Inn Marriott at 11 South LaSalle, Second Floor
Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet and network with members of BOMA/Chicago's Board of Directors!
We'll have Board members staged throughout the room and will rotate small groups of Emerging Leaders to talk with each of them throughout the evening.
Tickets are $40 and include open bar and light appetizers.
Click here to register.
For more information, contact Diana Zamora at (312) 870-9600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Emerging Leaders programs have included:
- Town Hall Discussions with Real Estate Executives
- Happy Hour Networking Events
- Professional Development Panel Expert Series
- Sports Events
Join our Emerging Leaders Network!
To join the Emerging Leaders Network, email your contact information to Beth Halat at email@example.com.
Click below to view photos from past events:
- 2016 Fall Leadership Program
- 2016 Cinco de Mayo Event
- 2015 7th Annual Toys from the Top
- 2015 Leadership Event
- 2015 Summer in the City
- 2015 Chopping Block Event
- 2014 6th Annual Toys from the Top
- 2014 Leadership Workshop
- 2014 Karaoke Contest & Open Mic Night
- 2013 Fall Panel
- 2013 5th Annual Toys from the Top Event