Foundations of Real Estate ManagementOctober 5 - 21, 2021
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Various Locations (an agenda will be provided)
Member Price: $900
Non-Member Price: $1000Register
Dates: October 5, 7, 12, 14, 19 and 21
Times: 5:30PM – 8:30PM Central CST
Instructors: Bonnie Boden, Transwestern & Bob DeMarke
Location: Various Downtown Chicago Building (In-Person Course)
Earn 18 CMCP Certification Credits by Enrolling
Are you new to commercial real estate or want a refresher course to fill training gaps? Or do you wish you had greater insight into property management and the day-to-day challenges property managers face?
BOMA/Chicago Cancellation/Attendance Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an Educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to 7 calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed since BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago email@example.com for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
- You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.
Thank You to Our 2021 Education Partners!