RPA/FMA Online Course: Environmental Health and Safety IssuesMay 11 - 27, 2021
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Member Price: $1275
Non-Member Price: $1500Register
Required RPA & FMA Course
Dates: May 11, 13, 18, 20, 25 and 27
Times: 4PM to 7PM Central CST
Instructor: Brad Karich, Hygieneering
Location: Virtual/Adobe Connect Portal
Earn 18 CMCP Certification Credits by Enrolling
Ensuring workplace and employee health and safety are issues at the center stage of today's property management industry. Environmental Health and Safety Issues will teach students how to develop and manage proactive environmental/occupational health and safety programs, comply with regulatory standards and guidelines and assess when to obtain technical assistance. Topics will include local, state, and federal regulations, environmental site assessments, hazard communication, emergency response, asbestos and lead management, ergonomics, indoor air quality, hazardous waste, ADA, EPA, OSHA and more.
By taking this course, students will learn how to:
- Develop and manage an effective environmental health and safety program, integrating sustainable best practices wherever appropriate.
- Ensure that your facilities are in compliance with Federal, state and local regulatory mandates.
- Assess environmental risk factors and prepare for compliance audits.
- Address emergency environmental health situations through proper planning and incident response.
- Maintain health and safety records in accordance with industry best practices.
- Manage indoor environmental quality complaints related to air, water, mold, radon, asbestos and other environmental hazards.
- Execute appropriate record keeping, reporting and other requirements associated with aboveground and underground storage tank regulations.
- Design and implement a waste management program, including recycling and disposal of all forms of waste including landfills waste, hazardous waste, universal, electronic and tenant-generated waste.
BOMA/Chicago Cancellation/Attendance Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an Educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to 7 calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed since BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago email@example.com for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
- You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.
Thank You to Our 2021 Education Partners!