CEO RoundtableMay 11, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am 110 N. Wacker, Chicago, ILLINOIS
On-Site Event Logistics:
Check-In: 9:30-10 a.m.
Program: 10-11 a.m.
Join BOMA/Chicago, World Business Chicago, and Chicago Returns on Thursday, May 11 at 10 a.m. This event will be hosted in-person or you can also attend remotely via Zoom.
Topics covered will include return to office, public health, public safety, and CTA transportation. There will also be a lively discussion with business CEOs focused on bringing tenants back to the office and promoting a return to downtown.
Building Members are Encouraged to Invite Tenants
Business leaders and HR professionals are encouraged to attend and there is no charge for the event. You can attend the event in-person at 110 North Wacker or tune in remotely via Zoom.
Reserve your tickets today!
In-person seating will be socially distanced and masks are required. Seating is limited.
Note our on-site registration is now closed as we are at capacity. A great sign that we are ready to return.
- Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot, Opening Remarks
- Michael Fassnacht, World Business Chicago, Welcoming Remarks
- Farzin Parang, BOMA/Chicago, Welcoming Remarks
- Dorval Carter, Chicago Transit Authority, Panelist
- Suzanne Hendrick, MB Real Estate, Panelist
- Dr. Emily Landon, University of Chicago, Panelist
- Michael Pigott, Chicago Police Department, Panelist
- Bob Clark, Clayco, CEO Panelist
- Dave Casper, BMO Harris, CEO Panelist
- Desiree Rogers, Black Opal Cosmetics, CEO Panelist
Emily Drake & Todd Connor, Crain's Chicago Business Chicago Comes Back columnists will moderate the event.
Networking Before and After the Event
Arrive early and stay afterward to chat and reconnect with colleagues and friends. Check-in will begin at 9:30 and there will be an additional half-hour of networking after the event from 11 to 11:30.