RPA/FMA Online Course: Ethics is Good BusinessApril 19 - 21, 2021
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Member Price: $625
Non-Member Price: $700Register
Required RPA & FMA Course
Dates: April 19 and 21 (Two-Night Course)
Times: 4PM to 7:30PM Central CST
Instructor: Joe Sherman, Chicago Symphony Orchestra
Location: Virtual/Adobe Connect Portal
Earn 8 CMCP Certification Credits by Enrolling
Property professionals are constantly under scrutiny from owners, tenants and the media. Ethical dilemmas will likely come your way in the workplace. Do you have the knowledge, skills and credentials to properly undertake those dilemmas? Our Ethics is Good Business course will help you understand the impact that ethical behavior can have on your professional performance and your property's bottom line. Topics covered in this course include tenant relations, confidentiality, record keeping and trade secrets, proper use of funds, conflicts of interest and more.
By taking this course, students will learn how to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental ethical terms.
- Identify potential ethical challenges and apply theoretical ethical approaches.
- Resolve difficult issues by employing an ethical decision-making model.
- Cite examples of companies embracing a triple bottom line philosophy and identify how the concept can be implemented in your organization.
BOMA/Chicago Cancellation/Attendance Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an Educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to 7 calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed since BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago email@example.com for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
- You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.
Thank You to Our 2021 Education Partners!