RPA/FMA Online Course: Design, Operation and Maintenance of Building Systems Part 2March 11 - 30, 2021
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Member Price: $1275
Non-Member Price: $1500Register
The learning objectives for this course are:
- Effectively analyze, manage, and optimize building systems
- Identify opportunities to increase the efficiency of building systems
- Understand the successful management of pests, solid wastes, energy, and security and life-safety systems.
- Evaluate and implement best practices for increasing occupant safety and comfort
Key topic areas include: security, fire protection systems, electricity (AC and DC) and its applications in building systems, energy management, pest control and solid waste management, vertical transportation systems, lighting systems, window cleaning and architectural metal maintenance, landscaping, parking and more.
Design Ops II is a required course for the RPA/FMA designations. You can take Design Ops Part I and Part II in any order. We are offering Design Ops Part II this March. Design Ops Part I will not be held until March 2022.
BOMA/Chicago Cancellation/Attendance Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an Educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to 7 calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed since BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago email@example.com for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
- You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.
2021 Education Partners
In light of the global pandemic and restrictions on in-person events that are expected to continue into 2021, BOMA/Chicago is offering new sponsorship opportunities. These opportunities, outlined in our 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus, will allow you to gain access to your clientele for the entire year. In other words, these are annual sponsorships and not one-time event sponsorships. Opportunities include the Education Partnership, Premier Partnership, Event Sponsorship and Emerging Leader Sponsorship.
The year-long Education Partnership is $3,000 with amazing benefits! Click here to learn more.
We would like to thank the below Education Partners who have already signed on!
If you are interested in the Education Partnership, please reach out to Jaclynne Madden at (312) 870-9608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.