RPA Course: Leasing and Marketing for Property ManagersOctober 6 - 22, 2020
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
115 S. LaSalle St., 8th Floor Conference Center, Room 806
Member Price: $1200
Non-Member Price: $1450Register
Taught by Charlie Moriarty, The Feil Organization
Earn 18 CMCP Certification Credits by Enrolling
Leasing and Marketing for Property Managers is an RPA-elective course. The course covers everything from working with owners and prospective tenants, creating marketing and leasing plans, writing leases and more.
In this course, students will gain the skills needed to successfully lease and market building space under favorable and adverse economic conditions. The topics of leasing and marketing will be discussed in-depth from legal and ethical angles, as well as from a financial standpoint.
Major topics covered in this course include market analysis, survey conditions and planning, ownership and investment, lease renewal, tenant satisfaction, space allowance, leasing plans, lease negotiations, public relations, advertising and much more.
The learning objectives for this course are:
- Chart and rate comparative properties in your market
- Develop advertising and media buying savvy
- Employ proper public relations
- Develop parameters to lease space effectively
- Identify prospective tenants and make them aware of how your building suits their needs
- A request to cancel registration for an Educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to 7 calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed since BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago email@example.com for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
- You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.