Webinar: Navigating Hand Hygiene & Cleaning ChemicalsOctober 1, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Member Price: $0Register
Free webinar for members!
Hosted by North American
Attendees will receive the webinar link and information via email one hour before the webinar begins.
Navigating Hand Hygiene and Chemicals can be a challenging task. There is a vast amount of information flooding us through emails, articles, news, and day-to-day conversations. As a property manager, your tenants are asking questions about what is being done at the property to make it a healthier and safer workplace. Trying to balance the additional costs, product availability and supply chain constraints creates many questions and choosing the right hand soap, hand sanitizer and cleaning chemicals is critical.
Making impulse decisions can lead to buyer’s remorse. At North American, our experienced Category Directors & Category Specialists are prepared to help you become more knowledgeable so you can ask the right questions to procure more effectively for today’s environment while best positioning your buildings for the long-term.
By attending this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Improve your procurement process of safer and better hand sanitizer, which will lead to a better tenant experience at the properties.
- Learn about hand hygiene and the different options available to have better communications with tenants, ownership and internal employees.
- Reduce costs on unnecessary purchases of harmful hand sanitizer or non-certified chemicals.
- Enhance the restroom and property experience for all people within building.
- Minimize the risk of a COVID-19 outbreak at your property by utilizing proper disinfecting products & processes.
- Better enhance tenant satisfaction to achieve a higher occupancy and ultimately drive up ownership value.
Konstantin Ekelman, Sales Director - Commercial Real Estate at North American
- 10+ Years in Sales
- Lives in Vernon Hills, IL
- 2 Daughters, ages 7 and 1 Years Old
- Loves Chicago Sports Team, especially the Bulls
- Favorite Quote: “A Goal Without a Plan is Just a Wish”
Richard Blanchette, Washroom Solutions at North American
- 12 Years of Supply Chain Management; 5 Years Category Specific
- University of Illinois Alumni
- Five Children
- Marine Corps Veteran
Keith Flamich, Category Director – Chemicals at North American
- 12 years in Category Management; 15 years total in Commercial/Industrial industry
- Grew up in Chicagoland area; currently lives in Highland Park, IL
- University of Illinois alumni
- Big basketball fan, avid fisherman, and enjoys exercising
Bill Wrath, Category Director – Chemicals at North American
- 10 years in Category Management
- Previously managed Janitorial Supplies for a Hospitality Industry leader
- 2 sons, ages 2 years and 5 months
- Major DIY enthusiast; remodeled his kitchen 2 years ago from the ground up