RPA/FMA Course: Ethics Is Good BusinessMay 12, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
115 S. LaSalle St., 8th Floor Conference Center, Room 806
Member Price: $550
Non-Member Price: $600Register
One-Day Required RPA & FMA Course
Instructor: Joe Sherman, Chicago Symphony Orchestra
Earn 8 CMCP Certification Credits by Enrolling
Property professionals are constantly under scrutiny from owners, tenants and the media. Ethical dilemmas will likely come your way in the workplace. Do you have the knowledge, skills and credentials to properly undertake those dilemmas? Our Ethics Is Good Business course will help you understand the impact that ethical behavior can have on your professional performance and your property's bottom line. Topics covered in this course include tenant relations, confidentiality, record keeping and trade secrets, proper use of funds, conflicts of interest and more.
The learning objectives for this course are:
- Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental ethical terms
- Understand moral reasoning
- Identify potential ethical challenges and apply two theoretical ethical approaches to them
- Resolve difficult issues by employing an ethical decision-making model
- Cite examples of companies embracing a triple bottom line philosophy, and identify how the concept can be implemented in your organization
BOMA/Chicago Cancellation/Attendance Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an Educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to 7 calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed since BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago email@example.com for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
- You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.