Webinar: Applying for TOBY - Tips & Best Practices from the ExpertsApril 21, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Member Price: $0Register
This Lunch & Learn will be held as a webinar. The link and phone number will be sent to participants the day of the event on April 21.
Earning a TOBY Award is a tremendous accomplishment for a property management team. It recognizes excellence in property management, helps to foster teamwork and sets the property apart from the competition. Competition to take home a TOBY is tough, but the rewards more than outweigh the challenges and work involved.
To prepare our members for the 2021 local TOBY award competition, we will host a webinar on April 21. Discussion will include:
- Strategies involved with preparing for the online and in-person components of the local TOBY competition
- The 2021 TOBY Entry Requirements (will be finalized in June)
- The 2021 TOBY application process and deadlines
- How to gain the highest scores for the written application and building inspection
- Step-by-step overview of the entire TOBY awards process
- Audience Q&A
The BOMA/Chicago local TOBY Award competition will kick off in July, when buildings can begin preparing for the online application process. Applications will be due in mid-September and on-site judging will be scheduled for October/November 2020.