BOMI-HP Course: High-Performance Sustainable Building PrinciplesMarch 9 - 18, 2020
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Member Price: $1200
Non-Member Price: $1350Register
HP Principles: BOMI-HP Designation Course
Dates: March 9, 10, 11, 16 and 18 from 5:30 to 9 p.m.
Instructor: Susan Hammer, JLL
Earn 18 CMCP Certification Credits by Enrolling
This course provides a comprehensive overview of high-performance sustainable buildings and exposes learners to the critical components of sustainability where building systems and the ecosystem intersect. Students will gain insight into understanding and tackling building performance issues that impact local environmental issues and global climate change along with integrating high-performance building standards and guidelines. Other topics include identifying and overcoming the hurdles to achieving true high-performance and attaining top-to-bottom organizational buy-in for sustainable building initiatives.
The learning objectives for this course are:
- Understand and tackle building performance issues that impact local environmental issues and global climate change
- Integrate high-performance building standards and guidelines
- Identify and overcome the hurdles to achieving true high-performance
- Attain top-to-bottom organizational buy-in for sustainable building initiatives
BOMA/Chicago Cancellation/Attendance Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an Educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to 7 calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed since BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago firstname.lastname@example.org for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
- You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.