BOMI-HP Course: High-Performance Sustainable Building InvestmentsSeptember 9 - 17, 2019
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
115 S. LaSalle St. Suite 2300
Member Price: $1200
Non-Member Price: $1350Register
September 9, 10, 11, 16 and 17
Susan Hammer, JLL
High-Performance Sustainable Building Investments delivers the strategies needed for building a business case for high-performance investments. Learners will practice bundling social, environmental, and economic factors, fully integrating all facets of the triple bottom line. By leveraging analysis tools such as ROI, NPV, and IRR, learners will be equipped to promote and gain buy-in for sustainability and high-performance investment projects.
Key Topic Areas
defining value within a sustainability framework • balancing and prioritizing the triple bottom line • tangible and intangible valuation drivers • performance contracting and energy service companies • benchmarking beyond energy • triple bottom line analysis • whole building design • high-performance interiors and internal systems • high-performance exteriors and building systems • internal and external funding resources • engaging stakeholders • measurement and verification
Each student enrolled in designation courses will have six months from the course registration date to schedule and complete the course exam at the specified computer testing center. More information will be provided with registration materials or you can visit www.bomi.org.
Need help registering?
If you do not have a BOMA/Chicago username and password, please email Diana Zamora a request.
BOMA/Chicago Education Class Cancellation Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to seven (7) calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed, as BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book to BOMI International.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago Paul Jost for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.