RPA/FMA Course: Ethics is Good BusinessJune 11, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
115 S. LaSalle St., 8th Floor Conference Center, Room 806/807
Member Price: $550
Non-Member Price: $600Register
One-Day Course on June 11
Joe Sherman, CSO
Ethics is Good Business is a required RPA and FMA course. This course will help you understand the impact that ethical behavior can have on your professional performance and your property’s bottom line. By working through difficult ethical dilemmas, you’ll develop the confidence to follow through, even when facing adversity.
Key Topic Areas
tenant relations • triple bottom line • confidentiality record keeping and SOX • trade secrets • proper use of funds • conflicts of interest • corporate social responsibility • environmental stewardship
Each student enrolled in designation courses will have six months from the course registration date to schedule and complete the course exam at the specified computer testing center. More information will be provided with registration materials or you can visit www.bomi.org.
Need help registering?
If you do not have a BOMA/Chicago username and password, please email Diana Zamora a request.
BOMA/Chicago Education Class Cancellation Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to seven (7) calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed, as BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book to BOMI International.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago Paul Jost for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.