RPA/FMA Course: Environmental Health and Safety IssuesMay 7 - 22, 2019
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
115 S. LaSalle St., 8th Floor Conference Center, Room 806/807
Member Price: $1200
Non-Member Price: $1450Register
May 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 and 22
Brad Karich, Hygieneering
Environmental Health and Safety Issues is a required RPA and FMA course. This course will help you develop and manage proactive environmental/occupational health and safety programs, comply with regulatory standards and guidelines and assess when to obtain technical assistance.
Key Topic Areas
local, state, and federal regulations • environmental site assessments • hazard communication • emergency response • asbestos and lead management • ergonomics • indoor air quality • hazardous waste • storage tanks • audits, recordkeeping, and other regulatory issues • ADA, EPA, OSHA, CERCLA, and the FULL ALPHABET SOUP of environmental health and safety
Each student enrolled in designation courses will have six months from the course registration date to schedule and complete the course exam at the specified computer testing center. More information will be provided with registration materials or you can visit www.bomi.org.
Need help registering?If you do not have a BOMA/Chicago username and password, please email Diana Zamora a request.
BOMA/Chicago Education Class Cancellation Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to seven (7) calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed, as BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book to BOMI International.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago Paul Jost for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.