Lunch & Learn Seminar: TOBY Best PracticesApril 24, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
115 S. LaSalle St., 8th Floor Conference Center, Room 806/807Register
Presented by the BOMA/Chicago Education Committee & TOBY Subcommittee
Earning a TOBY Award is a tremendous accomplishment for a property management team. It recognizes excellence in property management, helps to foster teamwork and sets the property apart from the competition. Competition to take home a TOBY is tough, but the rewards more than outweigh the challenge and work involved.
To prepare our members for the 2020 local TOBY award competition, we will host a panel discussion on April 24. Our panel will consist of senior-level industry professionals who have served as TOBY judges or led their teams to success in the competition.
Discussion will include:
- Strategies involved with preparing for the online and in-person components of the local TOBY competition
- The 2020 TOBY Entry Requirements
- The 2020 TOBY application process and deadlines
- How to gain the highest scores for the written application and building inspection
- Step-by-step overview of the entire TOBY awards process
- Audience Q&A
The BOMA/Chicago local TOBY Award competition will kick off in July 2019, when buildings can begin preparing for the online application process. Applications will be due in mid-September and on-site judging will be scheduled for October/November 2019.