BOMA/Chicago's Emerging Leaders Network provides career development, education and networking opportunities for BOMA/Chicago members and Affiliate members with a recommended five years or less experience in the commercial real estate industry.
Join Our Emerging Leaders Network!
To join the Emerging Leaders Network or learn about related sponsorship opportunities, contact Beth Halat at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your contact information.
Next Event: March 12 Boat Cruise Event
Whether you're an industry veteran or new to the industry, all members are encouraged to attend our Emerging Leaders events. Our first event of the year will be on the Odysssey Chicago River cruise on Thursday, March 12 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Tickets are $50 and include beer, wine, soft drinks and light appetizers.
Head over to our Events page for more information.
Past Emerging Leaders programs have included:
- Advocacy After Hours
- Boat Cruise
- Speed Networking with BOMA/Chicago's Board of Directors
- Town Hall Discussions with Real Estate Executives
- Happy Hour Networking Events
- Professional Development Panel Expert Series
- Sports Events
Click below to view photos from past events:
- 2019 Advocacy After Hours
- 2019 Boat Cruise on the Odyssey Chicago River
- 2018 Networking Event at 115 South LaSalle
- 2018 Networking Event at Prudential Plaza
- 2018 Advocacy After Hours
- 2017 Toys from the Top
- 2017 Oktoberfest
- 2017 Speed Networking with the Board
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2020 EMERGING LEADERS SPONSORS
THANK YOU TO OUR ANNUAL PREMIER PARTNERS!