Ollie Scholarship Applications for Underrepresented CRE Professionals Due February 3
2021 Ollie Scholarship Application Season
The application for the 2021 Ollie Scholarship is now available. Click here to download the packet containing the application and reference forms. If you meet all of the eligibility criteria (listed below), we encourage you to apply! Applications are due on February 3, 2021.
Runner-Up Scholarship! The scholarship runner-up will be given the opportunity to use a Single Course Scholarship for one RPA class offered in 2021.
Recipient Benefits: Along with earning the $10K full RPA designation tuition, the recipient will also be able to enroll in the March 2021 Design Ops II course and begin the RPA program immediately. The recipient will also be honored at the 2021 Diversity Celebration and will give a short speech. (If the Celebration is cancelled or postponed due to COVID, the recipient will give a speech at the next Celebration.)
Ollie Testimonials & Blog Article: To read a biography of the scholarship's namesake, Reginald L. Ollie, along with testimonials from previous recipients, click here. Make sure to also read a great and informative blog article about the scholarship and the value of mentorships in CRE.
If you plan to apply for this scholarship, please email Jaclynne Madden or call (312) 870-9608 so that we can discuss the application process and requirements.
Ollie Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Belong to an underrepresented group; underrepresented professionals are classified as: racial, ethnic, LGBTQ and disabled
- Applicant does NOT have to be a BOMA/Chicago member
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have taken three or less RPA/FMA designation classes prior to applying for the scholarship
- Completion of at least one year of college level courses at a college/university and earned a GPA of 2.5/4.0 or 3.5/5
- Completion of the application, along with submission of all attachments and references, by February 3
- Available to interview with the Scholarship Committee on the morning of February 17