RPA/FMA Ethics is Good Business One-Day Course on May 2
Ethics is Good Business is a required course for the RPA and FMA designations. This class will be held on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 115 South LaSalle. The course will be instructed by Bob Six, Chief Operating Officer at Zeller Realty Group. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Course Description: Ethics is Good Business
Understand the impact that ethical behavior can have on your professional performance and your property’s bottom line. By working through difficult ethical dilemmas, you’ll develop the confidence to follow through, even when facing adversity.
RPA/FMA Course Fees
BOMA/Chicago Member: $550
Designation Course Enrollment Fee (required by BOMI): $100 (pay each course if not enrolling in the RPA or FMA Designation program)
RPA or FMA Designation Enrollment Fee (required by BOMI): $225 (one time only)
Students have six months from the class start date to successfully complete the Ethics is Good Business exam. This 30-question multiple choice exam is taken online with any computer of the student's choosing. This is the only RPA/FMA exam not administered at a testing center. For an additional six-month period, students will incur the full course fee and receive the course materials upon re-registration for the Ethics course. More information will be provided with registration materials or you can visit www.bomi.org.
BOMA/Chicago Education Class Cancellation Policy
- A request to cancel registration for an educational class must be submitted in writing via email up to seven (7) calendar days before the class starts in order to receive a 100% refund.
- The textbook must be returned unopened to BOMA/Chicago in all cases where a student cancels registration. Once the book has been opened, $200 will be owed, as BOMA/Chicago cannot return an opened book to BOMI International.
- Cancellation requests from scholarship recipients will not be entertained and become the full responsibility of the recipient if the student cannot attend the class.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the Comptroller of BOMA/Chicago firstname.lastname@example.org for refund consideration.
- No verbal or voicemail requests will be considered, honored or binding.
- You will receive an email from the Comptroller, Paul Jost, confirming that he received your request to cancel. If all of the above mentioned criteria are met, BOMA/Chicago staff will approve your refund and a refund will be processed within 2 weeks. You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card depending on your original method of payment.