NLU Partnership: Discounted Tuition & Other Benefits for Members & Building Tenants
BOMA/Chicago & NLU Partnership
BOMA/Chicago has teamed up with National Louis University (NLU) to help you get ahead in your career. As a leader in adult education since 1886, NLU will support you with your educational goals and work with you as you juggle your professional and personal life. Distinctive in design and delivery, NLU programs are created to fit your busy schedule. Please email Jaclynne Madden for more information or to find out how to enroll at NLU today.
BOMA/Chicago's partnership with National Louis University (NLU) provides Building and Affiliate Members, along with the tenants in member buildings, the opportunity to affordably further their education and careers. During the five year duration of this partnership, more than 10 members have earned a degree from NLU. Read testimonials from two members who earned graduate degrees at NLU and have since grown in their careers.
Degree programs offered by NLU include:
- Harrison Professional Pathways Program (for recent high school graduates)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Nonprofit Management
NEW: Harrison Professional Pathways Program for High School Graduates
The Harrison Professional Pathways Program is an exciting and affordable program available to freshman students with 15 or fewer transferable quarter hour credits. Students are able to choose from any of NLU's undergraduate degree options and receive personal, professional, and academic support from Student Success Coaches. Tuition is $10K for each of the four years of the program.
The 15% discount offered for the BSM and MBA does not apply to the Harrison Professional Pathways Program. However, if a student is eligible for the Pell Grant and/or MAP Grant, the $10K tuition will be reduced. Children of BOMA/Chicago Building and Affiliate Members, along with children of tenants within BOMA/Chicago member buildings, are eligible for this program.
BSM and MBA Partnership Benefits
Those who are looking to earn their Bachelors of Science in Management (BSM) or Masters of Business Administration (MBA) are given a 15% tuition discount through this partnership. A generous transfer credit policy applies for undergraduate degrees and no GRE or GMAT test scores are required for the MBA program.
BSM and MBA classes are offered at convenient locations throughout Chicago that include downtown Chicago, North Shore/Skokie, Wheeling, Elgin and Lisle. This 15% tuition discount applies to Building and Affiliate Members and their immediate families, along with the tenants in member buildings.
Full benefits of the partnership for the BSM and MBA are as follows:
- 15% tuition partnership grant for BOMA/Chicago Building and Affiliate members and their immediate family members (spouses and children).
- NLU applies ACE recommended credit according to NLU academic transfer policies and in accordance with degree and program requirements.
- NLU scholarship options for undergraduate transfer students.
- Generous transfer credit policy for undergraduate degrees.
- Undergraduate academic credit for technical training, certifications, work and military experience (including BOMI RPA/FMA designation courses)
- No GRE or GMAT requirement for the MBA graduate program.
- Flexible class schedules plus online options for MBA and BSM programs.
- Five convenient locations throughout Chicago that include downtown Chicago, North Shore/Skokie, Wheeling, Elgin and Lisle.
Don’t put your education on hold any longer. Contact NLU today! Be sure to identify yourself to an NLU enrollment advisor as a BOMA/Chicago member, family member, designated student or holder.
Antoinette Manghram, Lincoln Property Company
Earned MBA from NLU
NLU's class structure made my goal of seeking an advanced degree reachable, while balancing a family and a full-time job. What I valued the most about the NLU program were the once a week evening classes in downtown Chicago, small class sizes and an amazing cohort. My MBA from NLU has not only provided job security, it's also opened up new doors that may have otherwise been unavailable. Because of my MBA, I was also able to open my own wedding planning business.
Jim Coates, Local 399
Earned BSM from NLU
I was very satisfied with the Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) program at National Louis University. The level of rigor was challenging and NLU does a great job of blending face-to-face classes, out of class assignments and peer-to-peer communication. The BSM program was a nice mix of interpersonal skill development, finance, business communication, team building and leadership.