Make Your Data Matter, Complete the 2013 Experience Exchange Report
Make Your Data Matter, Participate in the 2013 BOMA International Experience Exchange Report
Make Plans Now to Participate in this Vital Industry Survey. The Deadline is April 12
Managed by BOMA International, the Experience Exchange Report
is comprised of actual income and expense values that is aggregated by market. The data is then presented in terms of averages, medians, upper and lower quartiles for aggregate markets.
Data shared from industry submitters is kept in strictest confidence; only aggregate market-level data is reported. The deadline to submit data for the 2013 report is April 12
Here are some quick facts about the EER:
- Any office building can submit 2012 year-end income and expense data, regardless of whether or not the building is owned or managed by a BOMA member.
- The online submission form is intuitive and interactive, allowing most respondents to complete the survey in about 30 minutes.
- No need to complete the whole survey at once. Save your answers as you go and return to the form as many times as needed before the April 12 deadline.
- Submitting your data is absolutely free.
Here are some reasons why you should participate:
- Receive a free Expense Performance Comparison report, which assesses how your building compares to its market peers.
- Gain priority access to the 2013 EER report—and receive deep discounts on your subscription.
- Fulfill a prerequisite for applying, maintaining or renewing your building in the BOMA 360 Performance Program.
- Help the EER more accurately benchmark your market and asset type, which will allow you to more accurately budget, track expenses and operational trends and plan for the future.
For questions regarding the EER, please contact:
BOMA International Manager of Research