BOMA/Chicago is excited to launch its “Bid BOMA” marketing campaign focusing on its 163 Affiliate Members.
The goals of this campaign are two-fold:
- Foster a better understanding and awareness of our Affiliate Members’ credentials, qualifications, and overall value to BOMA/Chicago.
- Encourage BOMA/Chicago Building Members to “Bid BOMA” and consider bidding a job or project to a BOMA/Chicago Affiliate Member.
As part of the Bid BOMA campaign a series of “Best Practice Sessions” tailored towards Affiliate members will be developed. These sessions, which will run throughout 2010, will equip our Affiliate Members with the tools and information necessary to fully maximize their BOMA/Chicago membership.
Best Practice Session topics are scheduled to include:
- Enhancing Your Personal Brand: an overview of brand-enhancing opportunities within BOMA/Chicago (e.g. Committee membership, volunteering for events).
- Networking vs. Sales: how to interact with building members at BOMA/Chicago events and to proactively pitch your products to building members.
- RFP Process 101: effective ways to ensure your company is included in an RFP bid; learning from property managers their positive and negative experiences in working with current and prospective vendors.
- Maximizing Your Time at the BOMA Trade Show: how to draw attendees to your booth and leverage new products to boost visibility during the show.
In addition, 2010 will see the launch of a new, web-based membership directory that will give both Building and Affiliate Members more control of the information about their respective buildings and companies. Throughout the year, we will be profiling our 2010 top sponsors in this new membership directory area.
This page contains links to several background files about our Affiliate Members. Included are:
We hope that you will take the time to look through these documents and learn more about the value that our Affiliate Members bring to our organization. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Beth Halat, BOMA/Chicago Director of Member Services, at 312/870-9606.
As always, thank you for supporting BOMA/Chicago and our Affiliate Members.